Taptica Ranked Top 15 Global Media Source in 2017 Singular ROI Index
February 14, 2018
Extra, extra! Singular’s 2017 ROI Index is here, and we’re excited to share that Taptica once again heads the ranks of top international media sources for this year.
The Singular ROI Index takes $1 billion in revenue data from over 1,700 apps with 315 million installs. Combining these numbers with their advanced fraud analytics and insights, Singular evaluated over 1,200 mobile media sources globally. The overall rankings account for three critical performance factors:
1. Quality: Based on ROI (revenue/cost)
2. Scale: Based on total ad spend
3. Fraud Factor: Rank penalty based on the percentage of fraudulent installs
Quality and scale are two standard measures when it comes to identifying a standout media source. But, by including the additional parameter of fraudulent traffic percentages, Singular brings their assessment to a new level – one that is becoming increasingly important as the industry seeks new ways to dismantle ad fraud in all of its forms. After all, immediate campaign scale and revenue are only as good as the legitimacy of your acquired users, and their propensity to remain engaged for life.
So where did Taptica land, exactly?
• #5 Non-Gaming, Android
• #10 Non-Gaming, iOS
• #14 All verticals, Americas, Android
• #14 All verticals, EMEA, Android
• #14 All verticals, EMEA, iOS
• #15 All verticals, APAC, Android
• #15 All verticals, APAC, iOS
• #15 All verticals, All regions, Android
According to Susan Kuo, COO and Co-founder of Singular, “The Singular ROI Index has become the go-to source for industry-wide data to arm mobile marketers with the insights they need to drive the most revenue at the lowest cost for their apps. We’re excited to drill down deeper this year to provide them with even more guidance based on vertical and regional trends.”
The index also revealed some new takeaways by platform, region, and operating system:
• Twitter delivered the 2nd highest ROI on both Android and iOS in the Non-Gaming category
• Apple Search Ads rose from the 23rd to the 6th highest-volume media source on iOS
• AdWords held the top spot in Americas and APAC on Android, but Facebook beat out AdWords in EMEA
• iOS Dominates in Gaming, driving 1.2X higher ROI. However, Android is quickly closing that gap with 8% annual growth in ROI
For more key findings and a full list of rankings, check out the full Singular ROI Index right here.
Singular is the unified marketing analytics platform that combines attribution and campaign analytics. The 2017 edition of their Singular ROI Index ranks the top-performing mobile media sources on iOS and Android by 30-day ROI, leveraging the largest set of cost, revenue, and fraud data in the industry.