Taptica Rated as #2 Advertising Partner in Japan
November 16, 2017
This summer, we were excited to share our acquisition of Adinnovation, the leader in Japan’s mobile advertising industry. And now, a little over one full business quarter later, we’re even more thrilled to say that our new partnership has been a better fit than we could have imagined.
Since the acquisition, we’ve been able to develop a strong foothold at the center of the rapidly developing Japanese mobile market, and continue to expand our international presence deeper into the APAC region as a whole.
The result? We’ve quickly become the #2 advertising partner in Japan, second only to Google!
This new rating comes from TUNE’s Integrated Partners Index, a free tool that ranks more than 1,000 ad networks and mobile partners based on any number of unique parameters; including pricing model, ad format, network type, attribution model, conversion rate, adoption rate, install volume, and more, in order to provide a more holistic performance comparison.
There is also special recognition for vetted members of the TUNE Certified Partner Program, indicated by the CP logo in the far-left column. Being a TUNE Certified Partner means proving yourself as a trusted, quality-driven advertising partner who promotes transparency and results across the mobile industry.
Indexes aside, the fact of the matter is this: if you’re not running campaigns in Japan yet, then now’s the time to start.
Take a look at some of the latest insights on the state of the country’s mobile market (via eMarketer):
• Mobile ad spend in Japan is set to increase by 25% in the coming year, growing from $5.94 billion to a whopping $7.43 billion
• Last year, the Japanese gaming app market reached nearly $85 billion
• The national average for time spent on mobile shopping apps is 90 minutes
• 1/5 of Japanese mobile users download more than 4 new apps every month
• The top 20% of Japanese mobile device owners spend over 4 hours engaging with mobile apps each day
• Japan ranks in at #3 (behind China and the US) for both download and revenue rankings on iOS, and #1 for revenue on Android
All that stands between you and the action is the right localization, and the right team for the job.
To learn more about Taptica in Japan, or to talk about launching campaigns in the area, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
And check out the latest in our TUNE Integrated Partners Index ratings here:
• Top 10 Advertising Partners in Japan (#2)
• Top 10 Advertising Partners for CPA Buying (#2)
• Top 10 Advertising Partners for CPI Buying (#4)
• Top 10 Advertising Partners for Video Ads (#4)
• Top 10 Advertising Partners for Android Users (#7)
• Top 10 Advertising Partners in North America (#8)